Empowering Parents to Successfully Navigate Year 12 and Beyond
SuccessDNA’s cutting-edge research into the factors affecting the outcomes of a child’s education in senior schooling and first year university has shown that parents play a pivotal role in that success.
SuccessDNA is committed to empowering parents with the critical knowledge and skills to effectively navigate their way through Year 12 and beyond, help their child succeed, and experience the academic year positively.
We have a number of solutions which work toward achieving this goal. Our solutions include:
Help your child take the first steps to finding their dream job. Discover your child’s strengths and help them find the right career path.
Learn how you can best encourage, support, guide and motivate your child for success through our Parental Support Series. Learn what YOU need to do and know.
SuccessDNA Mentoring For Success - Parents
Learn how SuccessDNA's confidential 1:1 mentoring can unlock your child’s potential.
Find the right placement for your child and start them on a path to high academic achievement, university education and a successful career.
Better prepare your child to make the transition from middle to upper years of schooling and from school to university or the work force.
Workshops and Seminars
Explore the DNA of academic success and high performance. Learn how to build the critical qualities, habits and mindsets of academic success.
Boost Your Child’s Academic Performance
download your free eBook
What really constitutes success?
From my research I believe that before you can help your child achieve success, you need to define what success means to you. Unless you have a clear vision of what success is to you, you cannot work towards it.
SuccessDNA COMMUNITY of Parents
Sign up to receive your free eBook
- Become part of a world class educational community of like minded parents in the pursuit of success and high achievement.
- Gain exclusive access to the SuccessDNA founder and other parents – support each other, exchange information, ask questions, and bounce ideas. You do not need to do it alone!
- Access the free ebook, Defining Success – the Parent Voice, based on the findings of SuccessDNA’s cutting-edge research, and find out how the parents of top performing students have defined success.
- Be invited to our relaxed get togethers with other parents to discuss mutual issues over a cup of coffee.
- Gain member access to exclusive content.