Undergraduate University Scholarships
|Applications Open||Open for application for university scholarship for Semester 1 (February) 2017|
|Applications Close||20 January, 2017|
|Available For||Available for commencing undergraduate students only|
|Scholarships Available To||All Disciplines/All Faculties|
|Payments Per Year||$12,000 (received in two payments - mid April (Semester one) and mid September (Semester 2)|
The selection process for the SuccessDNA Undergraduate University Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection.
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from an Australian University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. Candidates need to have achieved an ATAR of approximately 95% or better
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
- Please note only completed applications will be considered. Please ensure all signatures are provided before submitting your application.