Education and Training – Presenter Jobs
Adelaide, Perth, Canberra
The opportunity exists for skilled facilitators/presenters who would like to work with students who seek to learn, succeed, and become the best they can be, to join our specialised contract and casual presenter/facilitator team.
Are you motivated by a desire to empower and make a difference? Do you have a passion for working with aspiring young adults (senior secondary and post secondary)? Would you like to work in an autonomous role delivering workshops that change lives? Do you have a background in senior secondary education or post secondary education?
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering SuccessDNA’s highly engaging and educational workshops to senior secondary and post secondary students
- Being an outstanding brand ambassador for SuccessDNA
- Inspiring and empowering young people to be successful
- Weekdays & weekend work with some travel
- Ability to conduct effective face to face workshops and training sessions in group situations
- An excellent facilitator/communicator
- Well presented
- Highly professional
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be passionate about SuccessDNA’s Values
- Willing to train in the SuccessDNA success model
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passionate about and committed to helping senior secondary and post secondary students succeed and excel
- Police clearance to work with children according to the Child Protection Policy Act
- After-hours, weekend and school holiday work is expected to meet the requirements of the position
- An understanding of issues facing young people transitioning from middle to senior school, and from senior school to university or to the world of work.
- Reliable with excellent time management skills.
If the above sounds like the type of place you would like to be a member/part of, we would love to hear from you. If you share the same passion, we invite you to join us on our journey as we strive to become a valued contributor to senior schooling education.
To apply please forward a resume, covering letter and the names and contact details of 2 professional referees to [email protected]. In the subject line of the email please include the title Presenter Jobs. Alternatively, post your application to Jobs at SuccessDNA, PO Box 3615, Norwood, 5067, South Australia
Applications close COB 13 April, 2017 (AEST). Applications without cover letters will NOT be considered.
SuccessDNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applicants are required to have access to their own vehicle and a current Australian driver’s licence;
- Face to face interviews will be held in each city in the week commencing 19th April 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.