SuccessDNA Academic Success Mentoring Jobs
The opportunity exists for skilled educators who would like to work with students who seek to learn, succeed, and become the best they can be, to join our specialised contract and casual mentor team.
Are you motivated by a desire to be a positive influence? Do you have a passion for working with aspiring young adults (senior secondary and post secondary)? Would you like to work in an autonomous role delivering academic success mentoring that changes lives?
Why work for SuccessDNA?
Know that you will empower young people to exceed their own expectations and find their niche in life.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mentoring senior secondary and post secondary students (online and face to face)
- Being an outstanding brand ambassador for SuccessDNA
- Inspiring and empowering people to be successful
- After-hours, weekend and school holiday work is expected to meet the requirements of the position
- Must be passionate about SuccessDNA’s values
- Passionate about and committed to helping senior secondary and post secondary students succeed and excel
- Willing to train in the SuccessDNA success model
- A deep understanding of issues facing young people transitioning from middle to senior school, and from senior school to university or to the world of work
- Ability to mentor
- Highly professional
- An excellent communicator with strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable with excellent time management skills
- Well presented
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work autonomously
- Police clearance to work with children according to the Child Protection Policy Act
If the above sounds like the type of place you would like to be a member/part of, we would love to hear from you. If you share the same passion, we invite you to join us on our journey as we strive to become a valued contributor to senior schooling education.
To apply please forward a resume, covering letter and the names and contact details of 2 professional referees to [email protected]. In the subject line of the email please include the title Mentoring Jobs. Alternatively, post your application to Jobs at SuccessDNA, PO Box 361, Norwood, 5067, South Australia. Applications close COB 13th April (AEST). Applications without cover letters will NOT be considered.
SuccessDNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applicants are required to have access to their own vehicle and a current Australian driver’s licence
- Face to face interviews will be held in each city in the week commencing 19th April, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.