SuccessDNA Senior Secondary Scholarships
|Applications Open||Open for application for SuccessDNA scholarships for Semester 1, 2017|
|Applications Close||Monday, 27 February, 2017|
|Scholarships Available To||Available for students currently undertaking Years 10 and 11 in 2017.|
|Scholarship Terms||SuccessDNA Mentoring Program
Subject Mastery Fees for a subject offered at SuccessDNA
Access to SuccessDNA’s specialist resources
The selection process for the SuccessDNA Senior Secondary Scholarship is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. Applicants will also need to demonstrate they have the dispositions which lead to success.
- Applicants to complete scholarship form. Contact us to post one out to you.
- Post the signed and completed form, together with all supporting documentation, to SuccessDNA Scholarships, PO Box 3615, Norwood, 5067 South Australia by close of business, 27 February, 2017.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal traits.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified by mail to attend an interview; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
- Copies of latest academic reports
- Two referee statements – one personal referee, one academic referee
- Applicant photograph