Tutoring Jobs at SuccessDNA
Year 11 and 12 English, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Research Project
Adelaide, Perth, Canberra
About This Position
Are you a highly qualified and effective teacher?
Would you like to work with students who seek to learn, succeed, and become the best they can be?
The opportunity exists for highly skilled practitioners with extensive classroom teaching experience at the senior secondary level and a deep knowledge and passion for their subjects and students to join our specialised contract and casual tutoring team.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Teaching: Regular weekly classes throughout the academic term; classes during the school holidays (online and/or face to face)
- Monitoring: Monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback
- SuccessDNA Culture: Create a dynamic, collaborative and fun team environment.
- Embracing: Embrace the vision, mission, and values of the organisation.
- Strengths: Relish working to your strengths and helping students do likewise.
- Transforming: Transform the art of teaching into the science of results
- Engaging: Engage people’s passion and connect them with a vision of what could be.
- A minimum of 7 years classroom teaching experience at Years 12 and/or 11.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following subject areas: English, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Research Project
- A deep knowledge of senior school curriculum developments at both the national and state levels as it pertains to their subject area(s)
- An ability to explicitly instruct and effectively scaffold learning for students
- A love of and skill in teaching students in Years 11 and 12
- Passionate about and committed to helping students in the senior years succeed?
- Highly professional, a good communicator, and client focused
- A willingness to train in the SuccessDNA success model
- An authority to teach
- Police clearance to work with children according to the Child Protection Policy Act
If the above sounds like the type of place you would like to be a member/part of, we would love to hear from you. If you share the same passion, we invite you to join us on our journey as we strive to become a valued contributor to senior schooling education.
To apply please forward a resume, covering letter and the names and contact details of 2 professional referees to [email protected]. In the subject line of the email please include the title Tutoring Jobs. Alternatively, post your application to Jobs at SuccessDNA, PO Box 3615 Norwood, 5067, South Australia.
Applications close COB 13 April, 2017 (AEST). Applications without cover letters will NOT be considered.
SuccessDNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.